Vigoroth Le livreur
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Vigoroth Le Livreur (Vigoroth The Driver)|
Vigoroth Le Livreur (French) is a set of 4 Pokemon minigames for the NDS. It requires Micro LUA DS to run.
A multiplayer mode is available.
Download and extract file.
Copy Luads.nds and lua folder directly to the root directory of the card (Microlua is included).
Go to the game menu and select the Micro Lua DS game, and once loaded select index.lua.
Help Vigoroth to drive for 10 kilometers and deliver packages to customers safely. Play minigames along the way, overcome challenges and complete mission.
Minigames includes serial killers, trash cans, protect packages from wild birds, etc.
Stylus - Select an option/level
D-Pad - Move
Gameplay for v1.0
Tested on DSTT/TTDS (firmware 1.17).
- Adds a special scene and the other bug.
- The sound quality of music and graphics are now rising by 4.2 Microlua.
- Some sounds have been added and other are changed.
- Adding sound effects (SFX).
- Fixed a bug with installing the game, tested and now it works (normally).
- Corrects a number of important bug.
- Finished story mode.
- Added sound.
Fantasix, Microlua, Risike, Vgmusic, Spriters resources, Members who participated in the development of ML 4.0, Sega's Sega Rally.