Vigoroth Le livreur
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Vigoroth Le livreur|
Vigoroth the driver is a set of mini-game (four to be exact) or you need help Vigoroth to achieve these deliveries. It runs using the MicroLUA DS interpreter.
A multiplayer mode is available.
- Download and extract file
- Copy Luads.nds and lua folder directly to the root directory of the card
NOTE: Microlua is included.
Go to the game menu and select the Micro Lua DS game, and once loaded select index.lua and we have our game.
Player needs to deliver packages to customers and drive for tens kilometers, play mini games during the way to complete mission.
Mini games includes serial killers, trash cans, protect packages from wild birds, etc.
Stylus - select an option/level
D-pad - moves the character up/down/right/left
Gameplay for version 1.0
Tested on: FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with Firmware 1.17
- Adds a special scene and the other bug.
- The sound quality of music and graphics are now rising by 4.2 Microlua
- Some sounds have been added and other are changed
- Adding sound effects (SFX)
- Fixed a bug with installing the game, I tested it and now it works (normally)
- Corrects a number of important bug
- Finished story mode
- Added sound
Fantasix, Microlua, Risike, Vgmusic, Spriters resources, Members who participated in the development of ML 4.0, Sega's Sega Rally.