From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Tim 'Mighty Max' Seidel|
Ustrat is an unnamed real time strategy DS project in its early stage.
Download and extract file.
Copy either (a) to the CF/SD-cards root or (b) to the folder ustrat.
Select - Switch to map and build-mode
Start - Pause switch
L+Stylus - Drag the view port around (play mode)
Stylus - Select and command units (play mode), Move view port on the map or build new units (map mode)
- Fixed a tree sorting bug introduced with the 20.05.06 version.
- Modified guilayer->Close() to actually remove the layer from the gui (mem save).
- Fixed GE_TIMER not passing GUI on event.
- Fixed: wrong stack & link register shown on crashdbg.
- Speeded unit enumerating functions and reduced stackload.
- Added first gui implementation for menu's.
- Ip settings are no longer hardcoded.
- Ip settings are now loaded from & saved to "net.conf".
- Fixed darkenscanline did randomly (wrong flag-check) not modify the first pixel.
- New map option VIEWPORT=(x,y) to set the starting viewport.
- Added internal volume control for soundstreams (for upcoming options menu).
- Added internal volume modifier for all effects (max effect volume).
- Added custom gametimers (in preparation for time caused events).
- New map option MAPNAME= to name a map (will be shown in multiplayer or saves).
- Started to work on the hosting list.
- Fixed all compile warnings (no more compiling spam).
- Fixed a long searched error in the sorted tree (possible invalid return of GetBrother()).
- Added more test functions to multiplayer test (atm IP & Such are hardcoded according to my test environment).
- Fixed timing issues with streamed sound/increased the rinbuffer size.
- Added more failure checks to streaming, new control functions (Stop,IsPlaying).
- Fixed a mode wrong wifi mode while scanning for APs.
- If the game finishes, the current sound stream is stopped (it endlessly looped the last cache before).
- The multiplayer test should now be able to associate to any not wep-protected AP.
- Each building unit can now only invest in one build at a given time.
- If a routing fails after the way was blocked just infront of the unit, the unit ai waits 1sec till retry.
- Sound streaming added. Any 11025Hz 16bit PCM mono WAV file named sfx/stream.wav will be played once on gamestart.
- Fixed exception stack.
- Fixed crash when IRQ appears walking through a sorted tree (increased stacksize).
- Added crash debuginfo, which prints out the registers content at crash situation (not including not terminated loops).
- Added (partitial) debuginfo on R+L+A+B keypress, showing the current SVC-mode location (for detecting not terminating loops).
- Added diagonal directions to moving animations.
- Found new restrictions to the routing algorithm, guess have to change it later.
- Added tank.
- Buildings can now attack too. All buildings with a noticeRange set will attack.
- Units will drop its target, when a dropRange is set, and the distance to its target exceeds this range.
- Speeded up the no-route-to-target recognizing.
- Fixed units using the wrong animation. Units allways faced the target, now they face the next steps location.
- Updated some of the ingame gfx with the rendered versions.
- Reduced the stack-load of .lst parsing functions.
- Speeded the routing function a bit.
- Fixed a routing crash.
- Fixed a rout-failure when target or startpoint is marked as non-passable.
- Buildings are not selected in multiselectings anymore.
- Added unit-routing (yet releatively cpu intense).
- Fixed another mem leak (24Bytes per Frame).
- Added a debug mem output (bytes allocated for user/bytes in chunks allocated for malloc).
- Resource producing units.
- Fixed a bug placing buildings with id bit0 = unset.
- Modified gameTimer to allow it to be fastened/slowed-down at any time.
- Added resource commands to .maps (STARTMONEY, ONEVENT GIVEMONEY).
- Changed movement command. The units keep their formation.
- Added system independed unique numbers to units, allowing them to be addressed in multiplayer mode.
- Made party colors flexible.
- Added TERRAIN command to map for adding a single terrain image.
- Fixed the (hopefully) last crash situation on dying units.
- Created basic menu.
- Fixed several problems on restarting a map.
- Fixed several memleaks on a map cycle.
- Restart of a map still hangs.
- Added first network code (init & find AP).
- New events: MAP_COMPLETE, PARTY_UNITS_KILLED, PARTY_BILDINGS_DESTROYED.
- It is possible to build building now.
- Fixed an issue preventing a unit beeing able to build itself.
- Added the building placement.