From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Uptime DS is an application to test energy-consumption of different cards and batteries on ds. It is created using PALib.
This homebrew was part of the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006.
If you are using a DSLite, next to the "Enable light" option you can set the light level (set to "-" if you are using a normal DS).
You can set the SRAM saving interval (1 min or 5 mins).
GBA Slot, DS Slot and the battery options don't have real function, these are only for logging purposes.
When you press the START button the saving will start and you can close the lid if you want.
It saves the previous bechmark to the SRAM, so be careful, everything in there will be erased when you press the START button. Saving to CF/SD doesn't work yet.
Stylus - activate/deactivate
- FlashCard iTouch2 with firmware 3.0
- WiFiMe (works great, if a GBA cart with SRAM inserted)
- Flash2Advance Pro (works great)
- M3 CF (works great)
- SuperCard SD (works, but the save in SRAM losts soon after turnoff)
- DeSmuME (doesn't work, because of no RTC emulation)
Rarely when you press start, it freezes.
- initial release