Turnip Merchant is a DS homebrew game about selling turnips. The idea is from the turnip selling in Animal Crossing. This is the 3rd project by AlceX and is made with Dsgamemaker 4.4 Pro however the game is unfinished.
The game will start on a Sunday where you can buy turnips at a random price. Then, you will pass through the days of the week trying to sell the turnips at the best price possible.
You might also find trophies, which you can buy with your well earned money. These trophies will unlock some goodies.
Each Sunday you will be able to save and view your trophies.
When you subtract a digit from the number (for example, 10-5=5, one digit less), a zero stays behind and it looks confusing (it will look like 50).
- Finished most of the menu.
- Has most of the main gameplay.
- Fixed the first bug.
- Added one more song and amped up the first (thanks to Smileynator).
- Added instructions and some credits.
- Improved turnip sprite.
- Add transitions.
- DS Game Maker - http://dsgamemaker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3649
- FileTrip - https://filetrip.net/f22623-Turnip-Merchant-0-6.html