Touch & Bomb
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Touch & Bomb|
Touch & Bomb is a DS homebrew game inspired by the Super Mario 64 DS minigame with the bomb. It consists of placing the bombs according to their colors in a minimum of time. It is made with PAlib.
This homebrew was released as an entry into the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006, ranked 8th.
In this homebrew version, there are 4 bombs and 4 squares to put them in.
For each correctly classified bomb, you gain one point.
There is a time limit and the goal of the game is to have the highest score.
There are different levels, and at each level the speed/number of bomb increases.
Operate with Stylus.
The game runs on Dualis or on DS.
- Modification of graphics.
- Redone all the graphics part of the game, now it looks a little better.
- Added several game boards and changed the way the difficulty increases. Now, at each level, you gain 100 units of time and the speed increases as you go.
- Fixed a lot of bugs, including the one that caused the display to screw up from time to time (thanks to Smealum for the idea).
- Also rewrote 3/4 of the code to make it more clear and readable .
- Changed quite a few little things like score and time management.
- Added different levels, all "holes" work and also made the size of the bombs bigger.
- Also added a small animation for the bombs and a title screen.
- Added some music to brighten it up.
- First draft of the project and definition of the graphics. There is only one "hole" that works. No score or time.