From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||HotelSinus Sound Design|
A NDS composer which able to make music with almost any shade, at the speed preferred and with the ability to create melodies that can change whole, pause at any time of its creation.
- Can create any tune if we have enough imagination.
- Lots of possibilities for different tones and other sound options.
- May change the speed and volume of each note.
- With capacity of 16 scores with the possibility of up to 16 bars each.
- Can put up to 16 notes in one measure.
Create a sequence of melody (single score): made through the large grid, horizontally, each square is a measure (time), and vertically, is the height of the note (high or low) with possibility to put up to 16 in each measure.
Create melody (multiple scores): the first thing is to know how to change the score, use the small grid in each sequence we get similar or completely different.
Play/Pause: when the melody is playing, it will change into a rectangle that will serve to stop playback.
Change playback speed: increase the number located in the lower left corner (BPM), with up to 250b / m.
Change the volume of a note: in the screenshots below the small grid can switch between "sequence" and "volume", and change volume of each note.
Changing Screens: may change the top screen with the bottom, so able to change the settings on the normal screen, press the arrows that appear in the upper right corner.
Change the playback pitch: the Test button will show a few seconds what the tone user is doing , Tone button show us that we give back, and the button Use it as an "accept" that we give to you is to play the melody with that tone.
Stylus - full control of Homebrew
Tested on: FlashCard iPlayer with firmware O.S. 1.2 V. 1.0.6
- FlashCard Acekard 2i with AKAIO firmware 1.5
- FlashCard TTDS / DSTT firmware 1.17 with a07
- SuperCard DSONEi FlashCard with firmware 3.0
Version 0.24 2009.11.16
- Copy, paste (and clear) for every editor type.
- Song editor. The columns represent a set of the patterns. The bottom value is the first pattern and the top is the last. You can set 16 different pattern in one "song pattern". You can change between the "song patterns" as you do it with the regular patterns (in pattern editor). If you push the play button, the first pattern that will be played is the pattern that determinated by the first column. At the end of that pattern the next pattern will be the one that determinated by the second column, and so on. After the last column is played the next pattern will be used from the first column of the second "song pattern", and so on.
- Eg, decay to the lpf. The left of the 'eg' and 'decay' sliders represent 0Hz; the rights represent the maximum avaible cut off frequency (16384Hz in this version); the middle are always the frequency that is set by the 'cut' slider. The cut off frequency is interpolated between the value of the 'eg' slider and the value of the 'cut' slider during the attack and decay phases, and interpolated between the value of the 'cut' slider and the value of the 'decay' slider during the release phase.
Base Idea: Hotelsinus
CODE: PG (Puhr Gabor)
GUI: Fanta (Zizics Laszlo)