From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
It's a dice roller, classic dices and custom dices with a basic and GUI.
It was submitted to the NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2010 and Scenery Beta 2010.
6-sided dice only allow changing the number of dice to roll, being able to choose from 1 to 21.
Custom dice admit values from 0 to 999, and you can choose any interval within those limits.
- Higher - Show the maximum value obtained in each roll.
- Total - Shows the sum of the dice values of the roll.
- Roll Dices - Roll all the dices on board, click on each one to roll them individually.
Control with Stylus.
Tested on iTouchDS (firmware 3.8d).
- Release source code, without images, compiled with PAlib 080823.
- Author's website - http://khlavkalash.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/tirada2
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,6260.0.html
- SceneBeta - https://nds.scenebeta.com/noticia/tirada2