tikSweep is a small utility to remove any ticket files that are not being used.
This is useful if you've tried something that batch installed tickets and then decided you want to remove these ticket files. Even if you haven't used either of those apps you may still have unused ticket files for homebrew or custom CIA files that you have installed and since removed.
It will not delete tickets for any software that is currently installed, nor will it touch any system tickets regardless of their state.
Available in 3DSX, CIA and 3DS formats (QR code).
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the Homebrew Launcher.
- 3DS - Copy .3ds to your SD card.
- The only thing changed in this build are the buildtools.
- This causes the boot screen to go to the generic homebrew one instead of the animated 3DS one.
v1.1.1 This release embeds the version number in the output files.
- Added a missing title type.
- Cleaned up some code.
- tikSweep is utility app meant to do one thing, remove unused tickets from the system.