Tic Tac DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Tic Tac DS|
|Author(s)||Jonatan Schneevoigt (Jonatan)|
Tic Tac DS is a simplistic Tic-Tac-Toe clone for the Nintendo DS. This homebrew is programmed in C.
Currently it has 2 modes: Multiplayer and CPU Battle, The CPU has 3 difficulties.
Take turn to place a sign to connect three same signs on a line in order to win.
Operate with Stylus.
Start/Select - Options menu
- Fix a couple of bugs and change some small things.
- Added CPU battles with 3 difficulties, fixed bugs.
- Fixed bugs and added title screen.
- Fixes a lot of glitches, and improves on the overall experience.
- Added a options menu (you can access it by clicker START or SELECT), that has a bunch of interesting new stuff.
- Initial release. Compiled with devkitPro.