The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Secrets
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Secrets|
|Type||Action Adventure Role playing|
|Version||23 July 2011|
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Secrets is a DS homebrew project, written in Lua at the base and its original creator was Fantasix, a member of the community μLua. This game is scheduled to be following the two Zelda released on GameBoy Color in 2003: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. It is therefore a kind of adventure action RPG (no fight scene, they beat the enemies directly on the map).
The μLibrary is used in this homebrew, also the QLIB and the libfat and libfilesystem.
Download and extract file.
Copy it to the root directory of the card.
Note: This game uses NitroFS, so linker has to be compatible with ARGV to start the game.
23 July 2011
- A small world test of 3x3 maps.
- A scrolling intermaps managed to perfection.
- Collisions also perfect.
- Tiled is used for editing maps and a small reader xml to convert, now in binary format.
5 July 2011
- Code using the μLibrary was completely replaced by the code using the libnds.
3 July 2011
- Abandonment of EFSlib for NitroFS (Done).
- Abandonment of μLib on the bottom screen in favor of libnds (Ongoing).
- Proposed adoption of lib Thmp3 (by the creator of NitroFS) for BGM (Not for now).
21 June 2011
- Started the title screen, created the sprites management, management of maps and management of the character on the map.
Fantasix, all those who helped for version μLua and all members of dev.