From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Tetris&Touch is a Tetris clone with new style. Music is from Payk.
This homebrew was presented in the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006.
- Tetris in 3D
- Cubes are rotating
- Cubes are falling "stepless"
- Can use touchscreen instead of buttons
- Download and extract file
- In the file, it contains: ds.gba (for flashcard/supercard, need to rename to .nds) and .nds for wmb)
- Copy the file needed to the root directory of the card
After seeing Splashscreen/game over, press start to play.
D-Pad/touch inside the circle - move the cube around
A or B/Touch under circle and move stylus - stone rotates
Move stylus to right - cube moves
All 7 tetrimines are in the game but the emulator either didn't know random numbers or it doesn't support timer interrupts.
A few bugs.