From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Tom Sweeney (Massif)|
This is a DS clone of the Tetra Master card game, a mini game from Final Fantasy 9.
A complete tutorial can be found here.
Stylus - Move the cards
- Fix L/R in collection screen.
- Fix cards "played" attribute not resetting after exiting a game.
- Opponents hand now gets deleted when a game is exited.
- Fix intermittent black screen when game starts (not caused by music) (R4 and M3).
- Fix intermittent Goblin null pointer bug (only R4 so far).
- Added saving/loading of player card collection and stats.
- Added card collection screen.
- Added player experience and levels.
- Added individual card stats(experience, X,A types).
- Changed to predefined opponents for each player level rather than random card selection.
- Replaced sprite based menus and text with standard console based text.
- Added a gameplay tutorial.
- Added Credits Menu.
- Added notification of combos to top screen (no fancy sprite animations yet).
- Added Enable/Disable music option.
- Added main,victory,defeat music.
- Fixed card draw priority bug.
- Player name retrieved from DS user settings.
- Fixed random seeding.
- Updated Graphics.
- Touch Screen Menu.
- Added Sound Effects.
- Added Options menu (Enable/Disable sounds).
- Added double size sprites to upper screen.
- Added coin toss to decide who goes first.
- Added Flawless Victory (capture all cards).
- Fixed bug where switching back to the menu after placing a card caused graphical error.
- Added real AI instead of randomly choosing a card and square.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to play a card while holding it.
- Quick Play Mode.
- Random card selection.
- Random AI (needs work).