From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
TamaSurvivor is a Pang (or SuperPang) "clone" (please note the quotes). This is a demo version, the main features works, like menu, pause, highscores(save them as well).The whole sprite engine and most code have been re-written for the new feature added.
It was participated in the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2007.
- 100% original graphic content (no sprites were ripped during this game)
- 9 differents levels (at this demo)
- The game pauses when you close the Nintendo DS
- Bonus items (a coin i mean)
- 4 differents types of "attack"
- Ectoplasma-shield (lol) with a lot of alphablending
- Supespinning death animation
- A lot of innecesary blood (oh, not really, there isn't blood in this game - yet)
- Blocks with surprises inside (yeah, kill 'em!)
- Save Highscores
- Some rustic ladders
- NEW DUAL MODE, play on both screens
The goal is fire all bowls on the screen. Whenever a ball, that will be divided into two and so successively until they are tiny and disappear.
There are two modes. The two are the same but the classic is a dual display and dual-screen play.
A - firing
Left and right - move the character
Start and Select - Pause
L Trigger - dual mode
Trigger A - classic mode
NDSTT Flash cart (Top Toy DS) with firmware 1.15
M3 Ds Real flash cart with Sistem Sakura firmware 1.35
Flash cart Ez-Flash Vi with unknown firmware
Tama Survivor Dev-demo