From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
TamaSurvivor is a clone of the Pang (or SuperPang) for the NDS. This is a demo version, the main features works, like menu, pause, highscores (save them as well). The whole sprite engine and most code have been re-written for the new feature added.
It was participated in the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2007.
- 100% original graphic content (no sprites were ripped during this game).
- 9 differents levels (at this demo).
- The game pauses when you close the Nintendo DS.
- Bonus items (a coin).
- 4 differents types of attack.
- Ectoplasma-shield with a lot of alphablending.
- Supespinning death animation.
- A lot of innecesary blood (oh, not really, there isn't blood in this game, yet).
- Blocks with surprises inside (yeah, kill 'em!).
- Save Highscores.
- Some rustic ladders.
- New Dual Mode, play on both screens.
The goal is fire all bowls on the screen. Whenever a ball, that will be divided into two and so successively until they are tiny and disappear.
There are two game modes: Classic and Dual.
The two are the same but Classic is to play on a screen and the Dual is to play on both screens. There is also a ranking where you can save your score.
A - Fire
Left/Right - Move
Start/Select - Pause
L - Dual mode
R - Classic mode
NDSTT/Top Toy DS (firmware 1.15)
M3DS Real (Sakura System firmware 1.35)
Ez-Flash Vi (unknown firmware)