A DS homebrew application of sending "taunts" to another DS via wifi.
From the English verb "to taunt" meaning "to provoke". The "Taunt" designates the fact of provoking an opponent in order to increase his aggressiveness against a specific character (generally a tank) and to attract his blows to spare his companions in arms, who are less well protected.
One combat technique used against powerful opponents is to "spin the taunt" so that the enemy successively attacks several different characters prepared to receive the assault (protected and healed accordingly).
The goal of the project on DS, is therefore to send "taunts" from one DS to another via wifi, ie to communicate with pre-recorded sentences/words by typing a number instead.
- Added 70 taunts (100 in total).
- Browser-selection of the stylus TAUNT to send.
- Operates without wifi, single Player.
- Demo, 30 AOE taunts. Posts by wifi.
- Author's website - http://cid2mizard.dev-fr.org/p3952/2008-06-04-taunt-ds-v0-2.html