From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Swap DS is a swap puzzle that can use your own pictures. It is the 24th NDS homebrew project from Kukulcan.
It was part of the NEO Coding Compo 2010.
- Easy (grid 4*3).
- Normal (grid 4*4).
- Hard (grid 8*4).
- Very hard (grid 8*6).
Default image is stored in the game, but you can load a JPG image, image will be copied to the folder previously /kukulcan/24/ (in the zip file there are 6 pictures).
In addition, you can change the following settings in the option menu to increase or decrease the difficulty of the game.
View good piece:
- The color changes when a puzzle piece is placed at the correct spot (Default to ON).
- When ON, misplaced parts will be in SEPIA color and the well placed will have their right colors.
- When OFF, all pieces will be in their original colors, it is much harder to know which parts are correctly placed.
Move good piece:
- When ON, puzzle piece will be locked when it is placed at the correct spot.
- When OFF, can swap puzzle freely.
Stylus - Touch a piece to swap
Start - Exit
Programming: Tiwaz & Kukulcan.