Super Smash Bros Charged
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Super Smash Bros Charged|
This is a DS homebrew fighting game based on Super Smash Bros, a video game in which characters try to win the greatest number of battles. It is made with DS Game Maker.
You can choose different characters, such as Super Mario, Link, Megaman.
D-Pad - Move the cursor-hand
A - Select option
Right/Left - Move
Up - Jump
A/B - Attack
Tested on DSTT/TTDS (firmware 1.17a12).
- Link (Zelda 2[NES]).
- NapalmMan (MegaMan 5[NES]).
- Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3[NES]).
- Napalm Bombs (Press "A" as NapalmMan).
- Bouncers (The orange parts of the ground).
- Better Background for the stage (Now called "MegaCity").
- Awards Room (Shows who won the match and how long it took).
- Timer (Shows how long the match has been so far).
- Jumping through platforms (you can use the bouncer to get to the rooftops).
- Enemy bullets (they hit you about 95% of the time and the CPU now shoots more than once).
- Limited bullets (each character can have only 1 bullet in the room).
- Getting hurt (jump or attack to get up).
- Punching Bags (now only appear at random locations every minute).
- DS Game Maker - http://dsgamemaker.com/dsgmforum/viewtopic.php?t=2619 (archived)