From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
SquarO Demo was submitted to the Neo Coding Compo 2010 and Scenery Beta 2010.
- Download and extract file
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
All controls with stylus.
L/R/A or Left - press one of these 4 keys while clicking empty circle to mark it orange
Touchscreen - mark circles on blue
- FlashCard EX4i with Firmware 1.29
- DSTT with Firmware 1.17
- Supercard with firmware 1.04
- R4 v1.12 wood
Version 1.4 Enhancements
- Mode Left / Right
- Added the 400 boards
- 100 boards with each difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
- Menu "Medals" to unlock 16 different achievements
- Touch Control improved
- Sample solutions and overcome the boards for a few seconds
- Create savedata "SQUARO.SAV" to automatically save your progress and records
- Savedata not available in emulator
- Watch "designer" added to main menu
- Revised and enhanced the generation of random boards