From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
SquarO is port of SquarO to Nintendo DS, a single player casual game with a touch of Sudoku and Minesweeper. Original game by Marc Lebel.
Download and extract file.
Copy it to the root directory of the card.
Operate with Stylus.
L/R/A or Left - Press one of these 4 keys while clicking empty circle to mark it orange
Touchscreen - Mark circles on blue
EX4i (firmware 1.29)
DSTT (firmware 1.17)
Supercard TWO (firmware 1.04)
R4 Wood (firmware 1.12)
- Left-handed/Right-handed mode.
- Added all 400 boards.
- With 100 boards of each difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert).
- Menu "Medals" to unlock 16 different achievements.
- Improved touch control.
- Show the solutions of the boards already passed for a few seconds.
- Create savedata "SQUARO.SAV" to automatically save your progress and records.
- Savedata not available in emulator.
- "Design" clock added to main menu.
- Revised and improved the generation of random boards.