Sokoban Touch & Go!
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sokoban Touch & Go!|
Sokoban Touch & Go! is a remake of the mindbending puzzler Sokoban for the NDS. The new Stylus control is implemented for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
This homebrew was an entry for the NEO Coding Compo 2010.
The games uses NitroFS so it needs a compatible flashcard or hbmenu.
Help the warehouse manager (the meaning of Sokoban in Japanese) to place the boxes and crates in their designated locations using the fewest number of moves. It has a total of 15 levels.
Operate with Stylus.
Stylus - Move, Push box, Options (icon at the corner)
SuperCard DSTWO (firmware EOS 1.04)
NDSTT (firmware 1.17)
Update 18 August 2010
- Added some decent sound-fx.
- Added eyecandy (intro and a bunch of particles when you move the stylus over the display).
Update 12 August 2010
- Added some message/question boxes (literally means boxes).
- Fixed save/load function should work without any glitches.
- And a lot of minor fixes (Added a "load tilemap" function to the 3d/2d background class, and so on).