Sokoban Touch & Go!
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sokoban Touch & Go!|
Sokoban Touch & Go! is a mindbending puzzler, sokoban game. With the new stylus control it is aimed for a sokoban comfortable gameplay. This remake comes from the hand of the creator of PuzzleBoy makes great use of the touch screen but retains all the magic of the original.
The games uses NitroFS so it needs a compatible flashcard or hbmenu.
This homebrew was an entry for the Neo Coding Compo 2010.
Help the manager alamacén (the meaning of Sokoban in Japanese) to place the-usually-boxes in a particular place using the fewest number of moves.
Touch box - move
"Face" (on the corner) - options such as change of level, undo moves
- Flashcard SuperCard DSTWO with EOS Firmware 1.04 (Test of Staff).
- Flashcard NDSTT with Firmware 1.17 (Test of Staff).
Update: August 18, 2010
- Added some decent sound-fx
- Added eyecandy (intro and a bunch of particles when you move the stylus over the display.)
Update: August 12, 2010
- Added some message/question boxes (And i mean "boxes")
- FIX: Save/load function should work without any glitches.
- ...and a lot of minor fixes (Added a "load tilemap" function to the 3d/2d background class, and so on... blah.. blah... boring coder stuff...)