From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
SoKo DS is a version of the Sokoban game, which tries to push boxes to the right place. It is made with PA_lib libfat. Currently the game consists of 14 levels.
D-pad or XBYA - move the doll
Touch screen - select one of the four arrows to handle the doll
- addition of 10-levels
- adding a multi-language support
- add funds during the game
- adding a sound
- adding a lib "MY_lib => MY_ini"
- bug fix sound when you move the box
V0.3 the 20/09/07
- addition of 4-levels of more
- add a little sound when moving a box
- Added a function to count the number of levels in the file (to allow for future reading files that come from the database with a number of levels inconus)
- Adding key-A, B, X, Y to control the player
- Added text to indicate the current level
- Adding support multilevel
- creation of the first version of the game that supported a single level
- release non-public