From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Soko DS is a remake of the puzzle game Sokoban for the NDS. It is made with PA_lib libfat. Currently the game consists of 14 levels.
The objective of this game is to push the crates to the designated locations.
D-Pad or X/B/Y/A - Move
Touch screen - Select one of the four arrows to move
Select - Restart level
- Added 10 levels.
- Added multi-language support.
- Added funds during the game.
- Added a sound.
- Added a lib "MY_lib => MY_ini".
- Fixed a sound bug when you move the cash register.
- Re-made Menu.
V0.3 the 20/09/07
- Added 4 more levels.
- Added a small sound when moving a cash register.
- Added a function which makes it possible to count the number of levels in the file (to allow the future reading of the files which will come from the DB with an unknown number of levels).
- Added A, B, X, Y to control players.
- Added text to indicate current level.
- Added V0.1 multi-level.
- Created the first version of the game which only supported one level.
- Non-public version.