From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Update June 11, 2007|
Skinz Sudoku is a Sudoku with undo/redo function and customized skins.
It was presented at the GBAX 2007 Coding Competition.
Just launch a game of the desired level, click on a tile, and write the desired number using the stylus. You can undo/redo a few thousand times if needed.
The system uses skin PAFS since the last version.
Put your .png file (the only format supported) in the folder 'Skins', run PAFS.bat. It is a limited to 1MB for total skins.
Beware it replaces the default skins, so if you use this system you will lose the default skins.
Control with Stylus.
Select - change skin
Update June 11, 2007
- Optimizations on the memory used and the loading rate
- New generation code sudokus, symmetrical. Untested, it works, is slower than the old code (basically it takes the time we had won on loading)
- New skins format (the same as before but with two more lines to support the new buttons)
- Undo / Redo, on 2048 levels
- Reorganization of code just to make cleaner
- Implementation of the statistical system and backup, but not functional here. *Confirmation when you leave
- Highlighted lines on the top screen for readability (fucked up on emus)
- Improved recognition of certain figures for many people
Update April 28, 2007
- New default skins by DayDream. Eventually, there will be 4, a level of difficulty
- Adding a Naruto skin to test the skinning system, nothing special
- Level completed correctly recognized as a new sudoku directly Recovery
- The eight were added to MasterDjé Language
- Adding the delete button... more convenient to erase everything, right?
Update April 29, 2007
- Added splash screen Mollusk Games / SpriteAttack (daydream)
- Update the title screen, I forgot to include the last time
- 2 new skins DayDream, bringing the total to 4 (most naruto). Allows for a skin / level of difficulty!
- Support from the break, with start, pause button, or by closing the DS (not tested). When it pauses to hide the numbers do not cheat
- New skins with PAFS Peros, uses the PNG format exclusively. See the main post for the way forward ...
- Small bugfix, when you start to write a figure that removes the bulk, it is more convenient
Updated 1 May 2007
- Fixed splash on DS
- Adding a menu / title dynamic
- Transitions between the most enjoyable parts
- Update recognizing numbers
- Adding arrows to move from one box to another without having to dézommer / rezoomer ... can also use the pad
- Added a button to return to menu
- Adding a zoom to display a new figure
- Fixed bug on DS (display of a small four) when you click on a box
- Fixed bug in checking end of sudoku, it could crash and erase one digit each time
- Display a little animation (just missing the sound) when you win
- Display an error message if the grid is full but false
- Addition of backtracking on the solver, but it is not available from the menu