From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Michele Toriello (aka .:Mik:., tamachan)|
SkinUP is an application allowing download and organize skins. This utility is only for the SuperCard DS One (both SDHC and non SDHC Slot1 Supercards).
It requires an Access Point and the correct settings for the DS connection (can organize local archive of skins without it).
- Browsable remote skin's database (WiFi required)
- Skin' browser and organizer
- Local skin' browser and organizer (basic operation "Cut-Paste-Delete" supported)
- Easy and intuitive se thanks to simple instructions on the upper screen
It allows user to organize local archive and download new skins directly on DS using a WiFi connection.
SkinUP displays the skins database available on a remote server and allows to check a preview, read info about them, then download and install the skins directly on your memory card without going through PC.
- A - see preview of the skin
- Left/Right - change folder
- L + R - clears the skin
- Start - copy the directory
- B - return to Menu
- L+R+Down - turn off the DS
- L+R+Up - back to main menu
- Start - credits
- Up/Down - move the cursor
- Left/Right - change page
- A - see preview
- X - secret key to download a skin directly without seeing the preview
- B - return, cancel
- First release