Shup Sans Nom
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Shup Sans Nom (unnamed shup)|
Shup Sans Nom (French), also named as Gundam Destiny, is a DS homebrew shooter game that uses the graphics of Gundams. The game is created with the library PAlib.
The game takes place in space and the goal of the game is to shoot anything that moves.
There are 2 types of enemy:
- Enemy in green armor - They go towards you and shoot projectiles towards the bottom of the screen.
- Enemy in red armor - They move from left to right of the screen and fire projectiles towards you.
D-Pad - Moves Gundam (your ship)
A/B/X/Y - Shoot
- The dialogue scenes are in place.
- Added shards to the cockpit when taking damage.
- You can keep the buttons pressed to shoot.
- The rate of fire decreases according to the number of projectiles.