From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||leinad (a.k.a. n00bey])|
SavSend is a homebrew application allowing user to 'download' the save-files from original cartridges and send it to PC via WiFi.
It was ranked 4th in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009, APP section.
Start SavSend and then follow the onscreen text.
After inserting a game you have two options to send the savefile:
- A: Upload it to a webserver from where you can download it on your computer. After downloading the savefile gets deleted instantly.
- B: Upload it directly to your Computer without anything between: The NDS emulates a file-server and you download the file by entering the DS-IP into a webbrowser.
Usually way B is recommented, but it it does not work for some people.
- Uploading to your PC is more stable now
- Changed the textes a little bit
- Changed the percent-line function to take the whole bottom
- Added possibility to upload the file to an online-server to download it from there
- Its possible to close the NDS-Lid to turn of the light and save some power now
- Various code-cleanings