From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Savreceiver is an XP client for Savsender that receive the Savsender sent files and make it compatible with any linker.
- Multi linkers (M3/R4 and DSLinker)
- Step by step tutorial included
Default language is french. If you want to use other language and if its .INI file exist in directory, edit savreceiver.ini then change the language entry with yours (the name of the .INI file without the .INI extension).
Run the Savreceiver .EXE file and it will show the main window wich contain IP and Port inputs boxes, Linker select list, a Download button, and a Log window.
- Enter your computer IP address and the Port you want to use for the transfer (the sames that you wrote in the savsender.conf file)
- Select the name of the destination linker for the save file
- Press the Download button
- Choose the path and the file name to use for saving the save file (don't forget the file extension)
- Follow tutorial's instructions until the log indicate that transfer is done
How to disable the tutorial?
- Edit the savreceiver.ini file and set the Tutorial entry to 0 instead 1.(set it to 1 for reactivate it)
Savreceiver has been tested on M3Simply/R4 Linkers.
Thanks to brettk for writting savsender. Thanks to the Kandie Man for helping .