Sam and Max The Hangman Game
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sam and Max The Hangman Game|
Sam and Max The Hangman Game is a homebrew word game based on the Sam and Max universe for the NDS. It is available in French and English.
It was participated in the NEO Coding Compo 2010.
- Contain 50 words related to the Sam and Max universe.
- Play 68 quotes in both languages from Sam and Max hit the road.
- Coded with PAlib070717 and DevkitARM r20.
- Gfx from Sam And Max Hit The Road and the Effigy Mound artbook.
- Qwerty keyboard for english users and azerty for french users.
Touch the screen on the main title (be sure to wait a little to see the little animation) and the game start.
There is a keyboard to pick a letter and the hangman will draw if you make errors.
There are 4 set of specific quotes for each 4 cases: wrong letter, good letter, won the game, lost the game.
Operate with Stylus.
Tested on R4i SDHC Revolution (firmware 2.7c).
- Available in two languages.