SafeB9SInstaller is a safe, simple and user-friendly installer for sighaxed FIRMs.
For usage instructions, refer to Plailect's guide.
- Fixed compatibility with boot9strap v1.1/v1.2.
- Compatibility with custom NCSD partitioning.
- Fixed "FIRM crypto fail" false positive.
- New 2xrsa, Launcher.dat and .firm entrypoints.
- Installation is now also handled on 3Dsafe'd consoles.
- secret_sector.bin no more required on A9LH O3DS consoles.
- Improved emergency routines (as if anyone will ever see them).
- SafeB9SInstaller (formerly SafeSigHaxInstaller) first release.
- Normmatt, for sdmmc.c/sdmmc.h.
- Cha(N), Kane49, and all other FatFS contributors for FatFS.
- Myria for the sighax bruteforcer and for finding the sighax (retail&dev) signature.
- SciresM for dumping boot9, creating boot9strap.firm and for being the first fearless person to test this.
- hedgeberg for her tireless efforts in dumping the bootrom.
- TuxSH for FIRM research and useful hints.
- Plailect for providing the guide and making this accessible to the common user.
- stuckpixel for his tireless behind-the-scenes work.
- Gelex for being of great help on countless occasions.
- The fine folks on freenode #Cakey.
- All 3dbrew.org editors.