|[source only Download]|
SDFAT is a minimalist SD FAT filesystem IO. It is in alpha state, but almost stable and usable.
It uses 3DS SDIO Handling code from Kane49 adaption of the sdmmc module made for libnds (sources included), based on information from http://www.pjrc.com/tech/8051/ide/fat32.html.
- Only FAT16 and FAT 32.
- Only 8.3 file name support.
- Only 1 file opened at a time.
- No file or directory creation.
- No file resizing, can write only on already allocated sectors.
- Wrong file/folder addressing on FAT 16 (problem identified, but in low periority to fix).
- Reading a file can affect the directory listing if the dir has more than few files. Fixing in progress.
- Cluster change not fully tested and probably still buggy.
- GitHub - https://github.com/nop90/SDFAT