From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Rendezvous Delano is a SHMUP-style game for the Nintendo DS with several Metroid elements, including specific enemies, weapons, upgrades as well as the ability to explore various alternate routes through each of the several revisitable areas.
- Power Beam - Ordinary, bland, single shot.
- Missiles - Two powerful missiles are fired simultaneously.
- Wave Beam - Three waving beams that can stun enemies.
- Cluster-Seekers - Several small bombs spread out and hunt down enemies.
- Power Bomb - Causes a wide-radius persistent explosion for about a third of a second.
- Phase Missile - Passes through enemies and must be phased in (by pressing the attack button again) to do damages. Does extra damages if phased while contacting an enemy.
- Plasma Beam - Passes through enemies while doing major damage.
Start - Pause
Select - 4x Speed toggle (for debug)
Right - Toggle charge ability
Down - Shoot
Up - Morph/unmorph
Left - Spreadshot
L/R - Switch weapon (reverse/normal order)
A/B/X/Y or D-Pad - Movement
A - Toggle charge ability
B - Shoot
X - Morph/unmorph
Y - Spreadshot
R/L - Switch weapon (normal/reverse order)
Sound will occasionally quit playing.
Saving and loading will not work in emulators.
- Made with PAlib.
- Sound effects made using DoctorPetter's sfxr.
- Metroid Zapper (asteroids, massive destroyed ship).
- Kenji Imatake (space pirate ship).
- Emperor (original round boss design).
- Liksmaskaren (bombu, waver, metaree).
- Troid92 (portal).
- Jalonso (Menus, nebula, player ship, stars, bosses, and most enemies).
- DeProgrammer (everything else).