From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
ReinMoon is a software that allows users to back up and restore save files from legitimate Nintendo DS games. ReinMoon is compatible with the Movie Player CF, CF M3, M3 SD (SlimSD/MiniSD/NewM3SD/M3Lite), SuperCard CF, SuperCard SD, Max Media CF, SuperCard MicroSD and MicroSD Ewin2. It must be run from a slot-2 card.
- Tries to read language setting from BIOS.
- Disk driver was renewed to the same version as MoonShell.
- Ewin2/MicroSD supported.
- M3Lite/MicroSD supported.
- SuperCard/MicroSD supported.
- Extract the downloaded folder
- Run the given .exe file (Windows Only)
- Select the output directory (eg.C drive)
- After finish running the program, navigate to your output directory. Make sure there is a ReinMoon folder and the required .nds file.
- Copy over the ReinMoon folder to the root of the memory stick and copy the NDS file that you need the way you usually do.
- To backup save - Open the application on NDS and go to the output directory (anywhere). Then Hit Start+Select, then Start again.