From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
ReboNDS (French) is a DS homebrew puzzle action game. Some of the graphics wre created from scratch, some others use parts of icons from the Linux world.
THe objective is to fill a playing area by isolating balls.
To reach the goal, you have to draw horizontal or vertical lines. Any closed area without ball inside it will be automatically filled.
Hence, this game is another version of the various X-bounce, K-Bounce, Win-Bounce, and so on.
- Bug fix on lines that were not always closed.
- Scores are finally saved.
- The microphone works (blow hard enough to cancel a line during training that you sense as going to be hit by a ball).
- Fixed an annoying bug that prevented the regions close sometimes.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61