From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Type||Adventure Role Playing|
RPGtemp is a choose your own adventure style RPG with ASCII graphics. It will take all cunning, skill and luck to survive.
Questions based adventure, where you see a question with four options to choose whether to move forward.
A/B/Y/X - Advance, Answer questions
Tested on FlashCard DSTT/TTDS with Firmware 1.17a12.
Beta 5 3/19/2011
- Another bugfix, whoops.
Beta 4 3/18/2011
- Beta 4 brings many more story segments (up to about 20), more ASCII art for story segments (thanks to ron975), and a cleaner look for the choices.
Beta 3 3/6/2011
- The previous version skipped most of the story due to some debugging stuff I forgot to remove, Beta 3 starts from the beginning again. Whoops.
Beta 2 3/6/2011
- Second beta, eight story segments.
Beta 1 3/5/2011
- First beta, four story segments.
- Initial alpha demo version where everything's a dead end and most of the art is missing.