From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Puzzli is a puzzle game where players need to remove all fish from board. Win the game when all the 30 levels are finished.
It was participated in the Neo Coding Compo 2010, ranked 4th of Game section.
- 30 levels x 3 game types, so you have 90 levels.
- Original music from arcade version.
- Original graphics from arcade version.
- Download and extract file
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
START - Pause the game
SELECT - Nothing
A - Drop fish
B - Swap fish with cat's fish
X - During Pause, quit game
Y - During Pause, restart level
LEFT & RIGHT - Move boat
Music level changes during play.
The game does not work with emu.
Kukulcan for graphics ripping, new levels and tests. Banpresto and Metro for original arcade game.
- Change to efs file system to avoid hanging pb with some linker (memory problem)
- No more Neoflash Intro
- Initiale release