Pong DS (BigBob85)
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||0.3 12 June 2008|
Pong game on DS.
The basic concept of it is to hold a DS sideways, where player 1 is on right side and player 2 is on left side.
Left/Right - Move paddle (player 1)
A/Y - Move paddle (player 2)
L/R - Start
Tested by developer on iDeaS + DeSmuME (emulators).
Release 0.3 12 June 2008 (1:11am Release)
- Added sound to the game.
- Added single player mode. You can control your paddle with the Left/Right on the d-pad or the A/Y buttons.
- AI has 1 difficulty...call "rediculus". It can be beaten though...its just pretty hard.
Release 0.2 11 June 2008
- Added a main menu. Only the shared ds play works at the moment.
- Using different method for drawing sprites, now middle gap (where mic is) is counted for.
- Numerous speed improvements.
- Fixed bug: Ball speeds going faster/slower depending what way ball is heading.
- Ball bouncing off bat improved.
- Possible bug: Ball hugging the wall after you hit it. (Please tell me if this happens).
Release 0.1 10 June 2008
- No AI.
- No pause.
- No standby.