From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
PongClassicDS is a remake of Pong. You can choose between solo and 2-player mode. The game also has a psychadelic game mode and there are several play options available.
This homebrew is an entry of the NEO Spring Compo 2008.
- Solo mode and VS mode.
- 3 difficulties.
- Invincible, Arcade, Adventure mode.
In solo mode menu, click on any button to go where you want, with the mode you want (Classic or Psychedelic).
- Play the classic pong game, with different AIs and play mode.
- AIs - Easy, Normal, Difficult.
- Play mode - Invincible, Adventure and Arcade mode.
- You can change controls with A+L/R.
- Play with different little effects and different controls.
- In Psychedlic mode, controls are always auto-changing.
- You can change controls manually with A+L/R (same as classic).
- D-Pad and D-Pad inversed.
- Stylus and Stylus inversed.
- DS motion and DS motion inversed.
2 Players Mode
Play on the same console with a friend (or alone if you are looking for a challenge) with D-Pad and X/B buttons.
Hold the Start button to return to the menus.
X - Single player mode
L/R - Choose AIs/mode (Single player mode)
Y - 2 players mode on the same console
A+X - 2 players mode via WiFi
B - Back to the top
A+L/R - Change control settings (D-Pad, Inversed, Stylus, Stylus inverse, DS motion)
Up/Down - Move paddle (Player 1 and Wifi)
X/B - Move paddle (Player 2)
- Psychadelic Mode.
- Different controls.
- Fix bugs.
- Added Adventure mode proposed by PIPSE.
- Changing the arcade mode: score with DLDI.
- The ball does not call in the middle but in one side (depending on factors).
- 1 Player.
- IAS Mode: Easy,Normal,Difficult,Invincible.
- Arcade Mode.
- 2 player mode.
- First public release.
Pong Classic Pre Alpha
Mollusk, Sam101, Noxneo, Cid2Mizard, Tolietking, Pipse.