From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||3.3 21 November 2009|
|[3.3 Expansion Bug Fix 2 Download]|
Pokemon mini games which contains 16 mini-games in total. It requires Lua to operate.
The game starts with Micro lua v3. Start DEMARRAGE.lua to play.
Pokemon Mini-Game Bonus Pack Extension is an extension containing two more mini-games using the motion and rumble. (Player must own Pokemon Mini-Game v 3.3 to play)
List of the 16 mini-games:
Pika Quiz: 5 questions to answer!
Pika Dash: Pass your opponent!
Pikboutton: Press 10 times to win!
Pikachu against Mew: Mew Fight (thank you for Quent lib rpg!)
SpaceShipDash: Do not leave the screen!
Shoot Bomber: Destroy the bombs!
Get Pokeball: Collect 8 poke-ball in 10 seconds!
Door to Door: Go through the right door to win!
Cyberdemon?: Defeat the monster
Dash Mario Bros: Mario Wink Pass
Rainbow Dash Road: Overcoming your opponent!
Multiply Pikachu: Give the right answer to multiplication
Hose Hazard: Choose a hose down and pray for the emerald!
Pika Dance: Dancing in the same direction as the arrow
Key Party: Take the key and go to the chest without being touched.
Chance Race: Bet on an opponent and hope he wins!
Version 3.3 rule a path problem that Rule as a bug minigame Porte door. To make it work correctly, please uses the extension pack.
Works with ML2 and MLS.
- Better sorted
- Better menu
- Improved graphics
- From Son!
- Six new mini-games
- Secrets revealed ...
- Added multiplayer
- Sets the path bug with scripts.
- Sorts all files.
- BUG: It was impossible to run the game due to a path issue.
- Adds the Chance Race mini-game and especially the multiplayer mode with 3 mini-games.
- Improve the menu interface and the game is easier to launch (DEMARRAGE.lua)
- Adds the minigame Key Party.
- Adds a mini-game Pika Dance.
- Add two mini-games, multiplication and Pikachu Hose Hazard.
- Fixes bugs like the end of the mini-game get pokeball.
- Adding sound!
- Improved graphics mini-games!
- All secrets are revealed.
- Abandonment of her.
- Mew sprites are changed, added a minigame Door to Door.
- Version was distributed two (ML2 with a (His) and another with ML3 (No Sound).
- First version with 10 mini-games including 3 secrets. Was only compatible ML2 and MLS.
Thank you to Quent for having created the librpg.
Thank you to Rizike for having created Micro Lua.