From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
A homebrew reaction game for the Nintendo DS. This version comprises of 15 levels.
Petzy (the hero) brings a ball to the begining square and stands in the finish square to wait for it.
The objective of the game is to roll the ball to the finish box indicated by an arrow. With the stylus you have to orient the shutters to guide the bouncing ball to arrive safely to the destination.
- Green, yellow, blue and red - Able to change their orientations in 2 directions.
- Purple - Able to change the orientations in 5 directions.
Difficulty increases through the 15 levels and new items appear.
- Holes - If the ball enters one of them, it will come out from the other hole and keep moving in the same direction.
- Keys - Collect the number of keys indicated to open the door for the next level.
- Extra ball - The enemy of the game, if it touches your white ball it will be diverted.
- Red extra ball - In addition to the property of the extra ball classic, it changes the orientation of the components and the location of keys it touches.
To go directly to a level, when Petzy is waiting for the ball, hold down L and then press R.
You can then make your choice using the D-Pad.
Stylus - Move
- Nintemdomax - http://www.nintendomax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=22062 (archvied)