From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|[With DLDI and No DLDI Download]|
PerilousWheels a homebrew minigame take placing in the Sonic universe, where you have to jump between rotating wheels and rings.
Go as high as possible on the screen using the wheels which you can hang on and jump on.
There are two game modes:
- Marathon - Mount as high as possible without getting hit.
- Challenge - Reach a previously chosen number of wheels as quickly as possible.
You can choose a character of your choice on the main menu by pressing it, it is on the touch screen.
You can send your score through the WFC in the highscores menu. You can uploade the scores and find them on the developer's site.
Stylus/A - Jump
L/R - Change skin (main menu)
Start - Pause game
Version 0.2 6/15/07
- Skin system (LR on the main menu).
- 2 game versions: DLDI not DLDI.
- The background scrolls on the top screen.
Version 0.1 6/14/07
- Initial Realease.
Thank you to all the helpful people.