PSPokemon White PSP
|Type||Role Playing Game|
PSPokemon White is a mod version of PSPokemon v0.18, made by Bixu and Davmon (TEAM [B&D]). It was originally a Pokemon clone developed by mrfyda and D4NnY.
- In this version the legendary Zekrom appears as wild.
- All Pokemon appear in the game are from Pokemon White for NDS.
- Your pokemon learns different techniques.
- Main character is a girl.
- When pressing objects in start menu, it displays the girl's white backpack.
- Rival trainers are different.
A game based on the fifth season of Pokemon, where you will have to travel the world in search of these creatures, embodying the protagonist Ash and Maya (depending on the version), fighting combats, to obtain the largest amount of pokemons possible.
A game made for all lovers of this saga.
Note: When loading a game the screen will remain black for a few seconds, but the music will continue to play (a sign that it is loading). To exit, it is recommended to use the start menu, then choose the Exit option.
D-Pad/Analog - Character movement
Square - Run
Start - Items menu, Pokemons, Pause
Cross - Select, Confirm
Circle - Cancel
Triangle - Exit dialogues
Tested and works on Custom Firmware GEND3,5.03GENC and M33.
When you get your first pokemon and get the message of who you have chosen, it will take a few seconds to load the configuration. Save game frequently to avoid losing your progress due to some error or isolated blocking.
v0.20 (PSPokemon Mod Version 0.18)
- Modified some elements of the stage.
- Battle music in combat.
- Now rival trainers own two Pokemon.
- Modified the battlefields.
- The protagonist of the game is the trainer Maya.
- Changed the classic Pokemon for fifth generation Pokemon (From the Pokemon White game for Nintendo DS).
- Fixed the on-screen texts to be consistent with the details of Pokemon White for - Nintendo DS.
- Possibility of finding Zekrom as a wild pokemon.
- Various modifications.