|Type||Save Managers and Editors|
PCHex is a POC homebrew port of PKHex, a Pokémon save editor. The name PCHex comes from the fact that most people will be using it to edit pokemons in the game's PC.
The homebrew is coded in C and has a terminal-based UI.
- Load a save directly from cartridge/software.
- Access the box data and the pokemons inside.
- Edit the Pokemons.
- Export the save back.
Available in 3DSX format.
Choose PCHex from the Homebrew Launcher.
Choose your Pokémon game as the target game.
Select to export your changes.
Using PcHex From MenuHax/Homebrew On Pokemon Omega Ruby (Part 1) (Viocilx)
- Added Nature Editing.
- Added display for EV Total.
- Exporting the save does not quit the app anymore.
- Fixed Edit window titles.
- Fixed missing letter 'l' in edit windows.
- Added Editing for Species, Moves, Held items and Pokeballs with a special UI.
- Added Pokemon Form handling, should now display correct stats.
- Added Direct Export to game.
- Added automatic save backups.
- Added 'Manage' tab for saving and copypasting pokés (AKA cloning).
- Removed 'Select' Key to save (it was causing crashes).
- Fixed Some pokéballs not displaying the correct name.
- Tentative to fix problem where PCHex can't load the save archive.
- Added Pokérus value editing.
- Added gender Switching.
- Added Legal ability editing.
- Added Moves displaying.
- Fixed PID rerolling and shinifying changing gender.
- Added some debug messages for troubleshooting.