From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
NdShoot is a DS homebrew shooter on the NDS. It involves using your Stylus and one of your finger to lower the targets one after the other.
It was participated in the 2009 best DS homebrew contest.
There are no rules nor no time limit (Beta version), the only goal is to shoot non-stop.
Stylus - Moves the Viewfinder
L - Dhoot
Right/Left - Change background
Up/Down - Change Viewfinder (1 and 2)
Start - Restart
- Graphic revision (possible end of the project).
- Chrono: 60 seconds to get the most target down.
- Adding restart function = Start.
- Removal of 3 bugs:
- Shoot to quote: passage of target.
- +1 point if shot in the void.
- Change of target if shot at the same location.
- Added welcome screen: "touch to start".
- 20 possibility of target positioning + addition of a viewfinder.
- 1st public version.