A thermometer that uses the temperature sensor built into the touchpad.
How does it work:
- It uses TSC2046 for the touchscreen. This TSC2046 has two temperature sensors (diodes).
- The absolute temperature can be found by calculating the voltage (current?) difference of the diode.
- Based on the standard template, since 4096 times the temperature (℃) is stored in IPC -> temperature, just divide it by 4096 to get the temperature.
- Raising or lowering the temperature extremely may damage the NDS.
- This is not suitable for measuring body temperature.
- The temperature may be incorrect.
Created by SaTa. with NDS Dev Env 2.4.0.
- Author's website - http://www.pat.hi-ho.ne.jp/sata68/nds.shtml (archived)