From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
NDS Sports is a tribute to Wii Sports, a game where you move the racket and bowling with all your body. This version include two sports: Tennis and Bowling.
It was participated in the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2007 (winner).
First select a Sport. Then select a Mii.
- Move the pen slowly to move the racket. If you want to swing the racket move it faster or click in the screen.
- Your Mii will move automatic to the ball, so swing in time.
- You have to do three full points to win.
- First grab the ball touching the touchscreen whit the pen.
- Then move it to the top screen to launch it. When it says how much pins get down you can launch the ball.
Operate with Stylus.