From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is a tribute to WII Sports, a game where you move the racket and bowling with all your body.This version include two sports: Tennis and Bowling.
It was participated in the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2007 (winner).
The goal was to simulate the gameplay with the touchscreen.
First select a Sport.Then select a Mii.
- Move the pen slowly to move the racket.
- If you want to swing the racket move it faster or click in the screen.
- Your Mii will move automatic to the ball, so swing in time.
You have to do three full points to win.
- First grab the ball touching the touchscreen whit the pen.
- Then move it to the top screen to launch it.
- When it says how much pins get down you can launch the ball.
Control with stylus.