NDS Music Player
This is a homebrew player of Nintendo's SSEQ sequence format, used in commercial DS games.
Place a sseq file, a sbnk file and a swar file in the fs folder.
Open arm9/source/template.c and edit the parameters to the PlaySeq call accordingly.
Compile by using make.
Update Trailer (KazoWAR)
- Automatic play mode added. Push select to enable/disable it.
- Track Fadeout option added. Push Y to make it happen (Will also happen in auto-play mode after 2 loops of a given sequence).
- File names with special characters, like Pokémon, no longer cause problems for SPS Maker.
- Pause mode added. Push Start to pause/resume a given sequence.
- Single track sequence support added.
- seq_bpm bug fixed. Now sequences that expect to be played back at 360 bpm, actually correctly play back at 360 bpm, instead of 240 bpm, queueing up the remaining 120 for a future sequence that expects to be played slower.
- Avenir implemented support for use with front-ends, like moonshell and the like. Merged those changes in.
- SPS now have all of the dummy sequence entries removed on load in SSEQPlayer. <No Entry> is no longer skipped.
- Updated again, this time SSEQPlayer, to make 100% certain that EVERY valid SPS file is correctly listed.
- As a side effect, if the rom file for which an SPS belongs is moved/deleted, then the SPS is no longer listed in SSEQPlayer.
- Caitsith2 updated SPSMaker to put all SDATs for one game into one SPS, before it was one SPS per SDAT.
- Fincs added more stuff to his player
- Add support for multi-wavearcs!
- Caitsith2 has been working on the music player part of this. Now it supports stopping and freeing up memory before playing another song, also there are some other playback fixes concerning looping.
Kiwids, for making the SDAT spec and for providing valuable information regarding volume mixing.