From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
MyBookWorm (French) is a port of an existing JAVA game Bookworm which was available on Yahoo.
The goal is to make words with the letters available on the board. With each word achieved the score increases, as well as the difficulty.
Keep an eye out for bonus boxes (gold) and penalty boxes (red) which will influence the score.
How to play:
- Tap letters to select the letters in order.
- Tap the word to validate it.
- Tap previous letter(s) if you want to cancel one or more letters.
- Double-tap the 1st letter to cancel a word.
Operate with Stylus.
- Fix the corruption of the top screen.
- The highlight of the letters are transparent.
- The rom has a real name and a real icon.
- Addedthe top screen (nicer and more convenient).
- Warning: No longer not have DS on hand to test the display is not corrupted.
- Added bonus/penalty box (gold/red).
- Added the longest word during your game.
- Using the libPA random (+ a slight personal touch).
- Bugs fixed: select a word, finally works on DS.
- Code base (works best under DeSmuME).
- Bug base.