From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
MorseDS is a homebrew morse code translator, in that using the touch screen you can learn to communicate with this system of communication.
It was submitted to the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009, ranked 5th under APP section.
- Text-Translator Morse
- Morse-Text Translator
- Mode or test practices
- Pictures of equivalence of signs or alphabet
- Fully customizable click sounds
- Tutorials / exercises to learn the Morse code
- Clock in the upper corner
- Language Selector (ESP-ENG-FRA)
Stylus - Press to write dots or stripes, move between menus
X - Navigate between aid
B - Clear text
A - Insert Space
Y - Delete space
L/R - Show / Hide alphabet
Start - Change so
Select - Display credits
Down - Clear text
Right - Insert Space
Left - Remove space