From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||10 November 2006|
Mathomatic is a portable, general purpose CAS (Computer Algebra System) that can symbolically solve, simplify, combine, and compare algebraic equations, perform complex number and polynomial arithmetic, etc. It does some calculus and handles all algebra, except trigonometry and logarithms.
Mathomatic is entirely hand-written in optimized C. All arithmetic is double precision floating point with 14 decimal digits accuracy.
Mathomatic is a symbolic interpreter that can:
- Combine and solve algebraic equations
- Completely simplify and compare expressions
- Perform calculus transformations
- Help with series analysis
- Perform standard, complex number, and polynomial arithmetic
- Generate efficient C, Java, or Python code from equations
User manual is provided in the file Doc/.
Thanks to WinterMute for devkitpro http://devkitpro.org/
Thanks to HeadKaze for his keyboard http://headkaze.drunkencoders.com/