Mario Firemen DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Mario Firemen DS|
Mini game involves the user putting out fires using different characters from the Mario universe. The game is in French.
The forest near Peach castle is in fire, Mario, Luigi ,Peach and Toads are trying to stop it.
The game does not have levels yet, but can custom game parameters in option menu.
Translation for menu:
- nouvelle partie: New Game
- Difficulté: Difficulty
- Pompier: fireman
- Retour menu: back to main menu
- Menu principal: main menu
- Retour au jeu: back to game
To stop fire, place fireman next to a flame and throw water on it until the flame disappear. Be careful if you stay on a tree that start to burn fireman will be stuck in place and would need another firemen to rescue him by throwing water on him. If not fast enough, the fireman die.
Win if manage to stop fire before all trees and castle are burnt.
Lose if all of your firemen are killed by flames.
- Arrow or Stylus - select categories
- Start - validate choice
- Left/Right - switch values
- Start - pause menu
- L - switch fireman
- B - trigger/untrigger water
- Up - fireman goes north
- Down - fireman goes south
- Left - fireman goes west
- Right - fireman goes east
- Stylus - navigate on the map