Mario DS is a Super Mario World fangame for the NDS.
- Supports all power ups.
- Has 4 enemies with the ability to add more.
- Level loading is very simple, and multiple levels can be added very easily.
- Time system (game background changes based on the time of day).
- Simple background loading and manipulation.
- Simple sprite loading and manipulation.
- Achievement system (not shown).
- User data system (not shown).
- Custom text system.
- A basic DSi mode system. This is currently being tested is very simple at the moment.
- Pixel perfect collision system.
D-Pad - Move
A - Fireball (when as fire Mario)
B - Jump (and fly a bit as caped Mario)
Y - Runs faster
2nd Edit 2011/05/19
- Fireballs are now complete. There was a small collision bug with the last version. It has since been re uploaded.
- Added blocks to the game. That means all power up related things are completed for the most part now. Koopa's and Goombas can be hit by fireballs and die now too. Block collisions as a whole are still pretty buggy, but they work.
- Fire balls now work with the fire flower power up.