From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Gwoin (Gwennael Buchet)|
A classic Mahjong game on 9 different boards.
- 9 game boards
- An A.I. to help you solve the current board
- The possibility to start again the game
- Download and extract file
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
Like any other MahJong, just remove all the pieces on the grid by selecting them by pair. Clear the board in pairs identical with the 116 chip present in any of the 9 different boards, the chips can be selected must be free and without hindering pieces left and right in this, the game ends when there is no more available pieces to match.
There are 9 different grids, so 9 different difficulties.
Actually, there are at least 4 pieces of each figure, so there is always at least one solution.
Stylus - select,confirm
D-pad - browse
A - select board
B - back,cancel
Stylus - select tab
Y - tennis
Start - pause
Select - restart board
X - hint
It seems that there is a hardware bug (not emulator) which can randomly frizzer the game.
Tested on: Flashcard Supercard DSTWO with EOS Firmware 1.11
- FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with Firmware 1.17a12
- Flashcard Ez-Flash IV NDSLoader Firmware 1.73
Version 1.0 final release
- Added a menu "Break" and three new boards.
Version 0.99 near final versions