MHX Data Manager 3DS
|MHX Data Manager|
This homebrew can be used to copy characters between different regions of the Monster Hunter X games, backup/restore your save and import/export quests from your save.
It is an update/expansion of MHX Quest Importer. It's now compatible with the JPN, USA and EUR versions of Monster Hunter X.
- Copy a character between regions or just to another save slot.
- Import/export/delete DLC quests.
- Backup/restore save file.
MHGen doesn't seem to have a Japanese font, so the text will show up as "?????" when importing MHX quest to MHGen.
Here's a Python script to convert a Japanese MHX quest to work with MHGen. To use the conversion script:
- Go to python.org, Downloads > Python 3.5.x.
- Run the installer, make sure to check the "add to path" option on the first page of the installer, the rest leave default.
- Download the Python script (click the "raw" button, right click and "save page as...").
- Navigate to the folder you Downloaded the script to, hold the "shift" button and right click on the folder, select the "open command prompt here" option.
- In the command prompt type "python convert_quest.py inputquest outputquest" (only replace input/outputquest with paths to the actual input and output files you want to use).
Note: This hasn't been extensively tested yet, always make a backup of your save file before messing with it.
- This version removes the "Get Encryption Keys" feature (read more).